Are you feeling down, worried, sad or overwhelmed and don’t know where to turn?
a) keep making the same mistakes in relationships?
b) don’t know whether to stay or leave a current relationship?
c) can’t leave a relationship that is bad for you?
need to make changes in your life but feel stuck?
wonder if your past is holding you back?
have issues that are deeply private and need professional attention.
You might have hoped it would get better, but some things just don’t get better on their own. In fact, when psychological problems are not addressed they frequently get worse.
- If this were simple or easy, you would have figured this out a long time ago. It’s complicated.
- As a woman, relationships are incredibly important to you.
- You don’t want to be stuck in the past but you know the past matters.
- You can’t see your way forward, by yourself.
- You want to get on with your life and make the changes you need to make to feel better.
- You want to be seen as an individual, not a diagnosis.
What will help:
- A private setting and a therapist who won’t judge you.
- A therapist with both training and experience.
- Encouragement and support
- A therapist who knows what works and what doesn’t.
For 27 years I have helped women like you to find their voice and claim their life and feel better. I look more deeply and listen more carefully at both the conscious and unconscious reasons that keep you stuck and unhappy. As much as they’d like to, friends and family just can’t do this for you. They are in your life. And, many times, part of the problem.
You need a safe place to talk and to get clear and to heal. This is where you can go deeper and really get better.
If it is time to talk I am here to help.
Meet Katherine Treatment Issues FAQ I Am Ready To Schedule a Session Daughters of Difficult Mothers Testimonials